M-16 MANUAL INFLATABLE BELT PACK - ELEMENTS MARLIN®
The M-16 inflatable belt pack provides Manual Inflation where the wearer pulls the Inflation handle. Extremely low profile, weighing less than 1 lb. Provides comfort, safety and peace of mind without knowing you have it on, until you may need it. Always read your Owner's Manual for the proper way to initially arm your life jacket with the CO2 cartridge, and how to re-arm it after it's been inflated.
- 16 gram CO2 charge provides 17 lbs. of buoyancy
- The oral inflation tube should be used by wearer to provide additional buoyancy up to 26.5 lbs.
- Extremely low profile
- Secure Pull clips to life jacket; allows for quick release when pulled for inflation
- 1" buckle and body belt
- Nylon oxford protective cover
- U.S. Coast Guard approved
- Use Rearm Kit #1370